- Naoshima Bath "I♥︎︎湯"Artist：Shinro Ohtake
- Miyanoura Gallery 6Architect：Taira Nishizawa
- ANDO MUSEUMArchitect：Tadao Ando
- Art House Project
- Chichu Art MuseumArchitect：Tadao Ando
- Lee Ufan MuseumArtist：Lee Ufan Architect：Tadao Ando
- Benesse House MuseumArchitect：Tadao Ando
- The Naoshima Plan "The Water"Architect：Hiroshi Sambuichi
Getting around on Naoshima
- Naoshima Town Bus
- The bus operates between Miyanoura Port, where the ferry landing is located and Tsutsuji-so. It also
makes a brief stop at Honmura area, where the Art House Project and ANDO MUSEUM is located.
To continue onward from Tsutsuji-so into the museum area, you may go on foot, or take advantage of the Benesse Art Site Naoshima shuttle bus.
*Please see here for Naoshima Town Bus Timetable
*Fares: Adults ¥100 Children (age 5 to 12) ¥50
- Benesse Art Site Naoshima
Free Shuttle Bus
- This free shuttle bus operates between Tsutsuji-so and Chichu Art Museum, making a brief stop at Benesse
House Museum and Lee Ufan Museum. Runs every 30 minutes (runs every 15 minutes on the days when a high
number of visitors are expected).
Benesse Art Site Naoshima Free Shuttle Bus Timetable
Benesse Art Site Naoshima Free Shuttle Bus Timetable (Jan 25 - Feb 1)
- Courtesy Bus for
Benesse House Guests
- A courtesy bus reserved for guests staying at Benesse House is also available.
Benesse House Courtesy Bus Timetable
Benesse House Courtesy Bus Timetable (Jan 25 - Feb 1)
Rent-a-cycles/Rental Bikes/Rental Cars
You can rent a bicycle or a motorcycle from various places in Miyanoura and Honmura. For more information, please visit the Naoshima Tourism Association website.
Open Air Artworks at Benesse House Museum
There is a number of Open Air Artworks at Benesse House Museum. You might enjoy strolling at your own pace.
To Guests Visiting Naoshima
The area between East gate (near Tsutsuji-so), and North gate (near the Lee Ufan Museum), is privately
Please refrain from entering the area by car or a motorcycle or a bicycle, unless you are a guest at Benesse House.
There are parking lots for cars, motorcycles, and bicycles at Chichu Art Museum Ticket Center and near Tsutsuji-so.
Please be courteous to residents while you are on the Naoshima Town Bus.