Kimiko Nishimoto Photo Exhibition
Kimiko Nishimoto took up photography in her 70s after being encouraged to do so by a friend, and even now, at over 90 years of age, whilst adding to her circle of friends, the artist continues to take on new challenges through the lens of her camera. The photographs are exhibited with words from the artist, so we can catch a glimpse into the art of living in abundance, through her in the act of enjoying life.
Hours ＆ Admission
- Please check the SETOUCHI TRIENNALE 2022 for opening hours and closed days.
*Free for children 15 and under
Facilities and Services
For disabled visitors
Since we have renovated old buildings, some places are not accessible to visitors with disabilities and special needs.
We ask for your understanding.
We will support you as much as possible when you visit us, so please contact and discuss directly with our facilities.
(2)About lending wheelchairs, etc.
・Wheelchairs: Not available.
・Writing tools: Not available.
・Multi-purpose toilets: Not available.
・You may enter our facilities with a service dog, a seeing-eye dog, or a hearing assistance dog.
- ・There is no group rate. No discount nor free admission is offered to guests with Disability Certificates (Physical Disability Certificates, Rehabilitation Certificates, or Mental Disability Certificates).
- ・Credit cards are not accepted.
Requests to visitors
When viewing the artworks
- ・Pets are not allowed inside the artwork.
- ・Smoking, using cell phones, eating (including candy, gum, boxed lunches, etc.) or drinking is prohibited on the premises.
- ・Visitors may be refused entry if they appear intoxicated or otherwise pose a disturbance to other visitors.
- ・Please do not touch the artworks.
- ・The artwork is located in a residential area. Please be mindful while exploring the island.
About using drone
- ・It's strictly prohibited to operate Unmanned Aircrafts (UAs) /Drone in Benesse Art Site Naoshima premises without our prior permission due to safety assurance reasons for the people, architecture, and artworks.
837 Karato, Teshima, Tonosho-cho, Shozu-gun, Kagawa 7614662 Japan
Tel. +81-(0)87-813-0853 (Setouchi Triennale Executive Committee Office)
For inquiries, please click HERE.